- Teachers salaries that are competitive with Government teacher salaries
- Superannuation contributions in keeping with the Superannuation Guarantee
- Salary Sacrifice (voluntary Superannuation and other FBT free items)
- Study Incentive Scholarships up to $1,500 per annum (on application)
- Leadership and Development programs
- Renewal Leave for leaders
Generous Leave Provisions
- Long Service Leave - after seven years
- Family Leave - Maternity/Paternity/Adoption, Extended Parenting Leave, Child rearing (up to 52 weeks each without pay) and access to unpaid Caring leave (up to 52 weeks unpaid leave) which may be related to child rearing but must be related to providing care or support to an immediate family or household member
- Maternity and Adoption leave - 14 weeks with pay
- Paternity leave - one week with pay
- Special leave with pay (compassionate, sporting)
- Personal/Carer's leave - 10 days per year (with pro rata entitlements for part-time employees)
- Paid Family Events Leave - two days per year (which is not cumulative) and is available on a pro-rata basis for part years and for part-time employees.
Click here to visit Country Incentives Program page.